- Apply for the course of your choice in three easy steps:-
- • Do your research before selecting the course that interests you from the wide
range of courses available.
- • Complete your application form.
- • Make payment to apply for the course of a particular college and finish the application process.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from the respective institute right away. In
case the college is closed for new applicants, you can simply register for the course
and you would be apprised of the updates from the institute through mails.
Instructions for Form Filling
- Please fill in all the data completely and correctly.
- This data form is a key element of admission process. Complete and accurate responses
to the items are, therefore, extremely important. Incomplete or false information
will adversely affect your chances of selection. Admission granted on the basis
of false information will be ipso facto null and void.
- In all matters relating to admission to the program, the decision of the Institute
will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Last date for online applications and receipt of the signed printout of the Application
Form along with all the documents at IIM Kozhikode is 25th August 2013. Therefore
the applicants are advised to complete the online application form well in advance
and sent the hard copy of the application so that it reaches latest by 25th August
- Application checklist
Make sure you enclose the following items before sending your application form out
- 2 copies of passport size photograph.
- 2 print outs of Online Registration Form, complete in all details.
- Demand Draft for Rs 2000/- in favour of “Indian institute of Management Kozhikode”
payable at Calicut/Kozhikode.
- Copies of academic records - Class X onwards. (Candidates are required to produce
the original certificates for verification at the time of interview/admission).
- Copy of your work experience certificate from employer.(Also attach your visiting
- Make sure you have uploaded your photo.
General instruction for admission to "Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management" (PGCBM), "Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management" (PGCHRM) of XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- To get admission into Certificate course of Virtual Interactive Learning programme of XLRI Jamshedpur, candidates have to submit Online Application Form.
- To register Online Application for the course PGC BM / HRM candidates are requested to click on Apply Online. This will redirect you to the XLRI server.
- After successful registration candidates have to pay non-refundable application money amounting to Rs. 1500/- (inclusive of ST). This transaction will be directed to XLRI, Jamshedpur through their payment gateway.
- After payment candidates have to submit the SOP online with the help of their XAT ID and password, which they will receive on their e-mail ID.
- The last date for Online registration 10th October, 2013.
- Any application with incomplete information (eg without photograph, SOP, educational detail and details of work experience etc) will not be entertained for further processing.
- Candidates need to have minimum two years of work experience on 22nd July'13 after completion of graduation (in 10+2+3 format) or equivalent.
- In case any clarification is required feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com
- At the time of application, proof of qualification and experience is not required. Credentials will be verified at the time of interview and admission.
* Kindly keep XSATID & Password safely with you for any further correspondence with this regard.
* Mere fulfilling eligibility criteria does not mean the candidate will be shortlisted for the interview.